Regos Foods is into business of manufacturing, promotion and sales of cold meat, bakery and masalas Under the brand name “REGOS FOODS” and is widely consumed in India and abroad.
- “Buyer” means the individual or organization who buys or agrees to buy the Goods and/or Services from Regos ;
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by Regos Food;
- “Website” means www.regofood.com
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods and/or Services by regos to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- All orders for Goods and/or Services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods and/or Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by Regofo. Rego may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 7 days.
- Promotional and discount codes are to be used only once where applicable and may not be combined with any other offers. Should an offer code be used more than once, or is deemed by Regofood to abuse the fair usage policy then Regofood can withdraw, withhold or cancel the promotional code at any time.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be that stipulated on the Website.
- The total purchase price and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- After the order is received Regofood shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods and/or Services together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
- Payment of the price and delivery charges, if applicable, must be made at the point of ordering.
- In terms of products ordered in advance payment of the price and delivery charges, if applicable, must be made at the point of ordering although orders will not be shipped out until the agreed specified date.
- Where applicable, if any payment is not paid on time or any payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and Regofood will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of any Service or further deliveries of Goods until payment has been received.
5. PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES
- Regofood shall perform the Services with reasonable skill and care. However, where applicable, Regofood does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any data generated, stored, transmitted or used via or in connection with the Services will be complete, accurate, up to date, received or delivered correctly or at all. Regofood may have to suspend the Services for repair, maintenance or improvement. If so, Regofood will restore them as quickly as is reasonably possible.
6. RIGHTS OF REGOFOOD
- Regofood reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. Regofood shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
- Regofood reserves the right to withdraw any Goods and/or Services from the Website at any time.
- Regofood reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any promotion or offer code at any time.
- Regofood shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods and/or Services from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
7. CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- As our products are supplied fresh and prepared to order, we regret that once an order is placed it is not possible to cancel it, and refunds will be at the discretion of the management. In the unlikely event of a product being unsatisfactory, please contact us immediately – please do not return goods without first contacting us.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods may have to be returned by the Buyer to us within the best before date or use by date on the product. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or a full refund if the Goods are in fact defective and/or need to be returned.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from us on the package.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as consumer , in he event of any breach of these Terms and Condition by Regofood the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and/or Services and Regofood shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of Regofood for death or personal injuring resulting from the negligence of Regofood.
- No waiver by Regofood (whether express or implied ) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudices its rights to do so in the future.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
- Regofood shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply.
- Regofood shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
12. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Regofood shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
13.GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Goa.